Our Story
OVER THE YEARS
Max Broock
It began in 1895 when 24-year-old Max Broock showed farmland in Detroit, property that would later become part of the historic Virginia Park neighborhood. For decades, the company thrived as a family enterprise. Max's son, Ferd, helped shape luxury neighborhoods in Birmingham and Bloomfield, while his grandson, Bowen, expanded operations in 1965 with the first branch in Orchard Lake. In 2002, Max Broock Realtors entered a new era by merging with the Real Estate One Family of Companies, uniting two family-owned Michigan brokerages with unmatched local expertise. Today, Max Broock Realtors continues its tradition of boutique service, deep market knowledge, and exceptional representation, earning its place as one of Michigan's premier names in luxury real estate.
-
1895
Max Broock
Realtors Opened -
-
1905-1928
Henry Ford's Highland Park Project, Virginia Park, Arden Park, Detroit Golf Club, New Center Area
-
1933
Waldon Estates (Pine Knob Music Theater)
-
1939-1940
Cranbroock Courts, The Village Club
-
1949
Ford Tractor Plant
-
1965
1st branch office opened in Orchard Lake
-
-
2002
Joined Real Estate One Family of Companies, the Largest & Leading Real Estate Company in Michigan
-
Today
Ten locations in Oakland and Wayne Counties. Top 10 independent brokerage in the nation